Sunday 23 June 2013

Kizzed by Kelz CT Tag and FTU Tag extras,Vintage Rose Scrap kit

Hello to all,I CT (Creative Team) for the Designer Kizzed by Kelz
and here is my CT Tag....
I have used the PTU kit Vintage Rose and can be found here;
or here;
 
 This scrap kit is beautiful and really does have a vintage feel to it,
and is perfect for any vintage project,it comes in different shades of both broths and blues,
With plenty of different elements to play with,it comes with 2 nice frames as well.
 
The tube I have used to compliment this scrap kit is by KiwiFireStorm called Lilly
and can be found at the PSP Project store here;

I have made some tag extras for you all as well,
these are for personal use only,
please do not alter these.
Enjoy xx
 
For the scrap-kit Designer
 
 
FTU Tag extras.
For personal use only.
Please do NOT alter these in any way,
Enjoy xx
 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment