Friday 26 July 2013

CT Tag and FTU tag extras for Devilish Dezines Moonlight Serenade kit.

Hello to all,I CT (Creative Team) for the Designer Devilish Dezines
And this is my CT tag.
 I have used the PTU kit Moonlight Serenade by Devilish Dezines 
and can be found here;
This is a beautiful scrapkit in different tones of romantic purples,
with 50 elements this kit is sure to meet your tagging needs with plenty of different flowers and dreamy elements including a romantic pair of doves.
 
The Tube I have used to compliment this kit is;
  Fascinator  by ©Nocturne at www.picsfordesign.com
 
I have made some tag extras for you all as well,
these are for personal use only,
please do not alter these.
Enjoy xx
 
For the kit designer.
  
FTU Tag Extras,
Personal use only,
NO altering them in any way shape or form.
 








 

2 comments:

  1. awesome tags they are beautiful. I would love one that says Thanks for the add.

    ReplyDelete