Friday 5 July 2013

CT Tag for Devilish Dezines and FTU Tag extras,using Romantica Scrapkit

Hello to all,I CT (Creative Team) for the Designer Devilish Dezines
And this is my CT tag.
 I have used the PTU kit Romantica by Devilish Dezines 
and can be found here;
The Tube I have used to compliment this kit is Heather by the artist KiwiFireStorm
and can be found here;
This is such a beautiful delicate kit to play with,with different shades of white light grey,silver and light greens,
this kit is perfect for any project needing a natural romantic touch.
I have made some tag extras for you all as well,
these are for personal use only,
please do not alter these.
Enjoy xx
 
For the Scrap-Kit designer
 
 
FTU Tag Extras,
Personal use only,
NO altering them in any way shape or form.
 













 

No comments:

Post a Comment