Sunday 25 August 2013

CT Fall Wishes for DivaDesignz

Hello to all I CT for DivaDesignz
and here is my CT tag;
I have used the cute and beautiful PTU scrap kit "Fall Wishes"
I absolutely adore this kit with all of its autumn elements,
The cute fairy featured on my tag comes with the kit,
in fact you get a choice of 8 fairys that come with the kit,wow what a bargain!
you can find her kit in these stores;
 I have also made some FTU(Free To Use) tag extras that you may snag (save).
These are for personal use only and must NOT be altered in any form.
Enjoy xx 
 
For the scrap kit Designer
 
The Scrap kit.

 
FTU(Free) Tag Extras.
For personal use only.
Please do not alter these in way at all.
 












 
Please leave some "love" if you snag any thing,I do enjoy reading the comments left xx

No comments:

Post a Comment