Monday 21 October 2013

CT Tag for Devilish Dezines and FTU Tag extras,BCA collab kit

Hello to all,I CT (Creative Team) for the Designer Devilish Dezines
And this is my CT tag;
I have used the awesome scrap kit Sweet Fighter
that is part of SATC store collab.
you can find it here;
 
The tube I have used is by ©SkyScraps Pinup
and is from a free gift with purchase bundle found here;
 
I have made some tag extras for you all as well,
these are for personal use only,
please do not alter these.
Enjoy xx
 
Tag for Devilish Dezigns using the Sweet fighter collab kit
 


 
FTU (Free To Use) Tag Extras,
Personal use only,
NO altering them in any way shape or form.
Enjoy xx
 









 
 
Sweet Fighter by Devilish Dezigns
that is part of SATC store collab.
you can find it here;
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment