Friday 1 November 2013

CT for Berry Applicious store timeline cover and FTU matching extras,Asian Dreams

Hello to all,I CT (Creative Team) for the store http://berryapplicious.com/store/
And this is my CT tag,a Facebook Timeline cover
I have used the beautiful  PTU scrap kit Asian Dreams by Lins Creations, and the kit can be found here;
 Asian dreams is a mix between the beautiful oriental and fantasy type Asian kit. Full of beautiful elements and colors,I simply adore the panders and the lion that is in this kit.
This is a huge kit packed full of lots of usable elements.
Available in both tagger size and full size.
The Tube I have to match this scrap is by Eos Sparks called Firefly Hime
Tube can be found at the psp project here;
 
Timeline cover I made.
Tag and matching snags can be found here;
Tag I made

The Scrap kit I used

The Tube I used.
FTU(Free) Tag Extras.
For personal use only.
Please do not alter these in way at all.
 






 
PTU scrap kit Asian Dreams by Lins Creations, and the kit can be found here;  
Please leave some "love"(Comment or reaction)
if you snag any of these xx

No comments:

Post a Comment