Sunday 3 November 2013

Frosty Winter Magic Timeline Show off & FREEBIE matching snags

Hello to all,hope you are all doing great and enjoying my blog.
I decided to have a play with own PTU scrap kit "Frosty Winter Magic",
I ended up making this Facebook Timeline cover  that I rather like,
I have made some matching Freebie snags for you all to enjoy too.

First before the snags a little information about the kit and tube used.
I have used my PTU PU scrap kit Frosty Winter Magic found at the following;
 Berry Applicious Store;
Sensibility Scrapping Store
 Winter is drawing upon us,brrrrr its cold outside now,
and this is the perfect for you,with cute snowmen and beautiful
glistening snowflakes and snow to even a cheeky ice fairy,beautiful snow and ice elements and winter birds too,the perfect kit for the frosty winter months.
 
 
 The Tube I have used is called Blue Belle by ©Scott Koznar
and be found at the PSP Project here;
 
Timeline Cover I made using my new scrap kit
 
My NEW PTU-PU scrap kit

Tube I used
 
FTU(Free) Tag Extras.
For personal use only.
Please do not alter these in way at all.
Click on the image to see it full size
and save to your files.
 




 
  PTU PU scrap kit Frosty Winter Magic found at the following;
 Berry Applicious Store;
Sensibility Scrapping Store
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment