Thursday 7 November 2013

Heart Of Innocence tag show off 2 and matching freebie snags

Hello to all,hope you are all doing great and enjoying my blog and freebies.
I have been playing withone of my scrap kits again....
I decided to have a play with own PTU scrap kit "Heart of Innocence kit n tube bundle",
I ended up making this Tag  that I rather like, The poem/wording on the tag is what I wrote and is one my favorite poems I have written 
I have made some matching Freebie snags for you all to enjoy too.

First before the snags a little information about the kit and tube used.
 Special bundle buy this kit with a beautiful baby tube with it.
*Find it EXCLUSIVELY at Berry Applicious Store;
http://berryapplicious.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_316&products_id=5682
The tube comes in baby blue and baby pink with the option of having angel wings,in PSD layered format in this tag I have used the baby Girl with the wings.
Tukkia Art drew this baby with this kit in mind and has kindly donated it to the scrap kit to be used for personal use only.
*Heart of Innocence is a beautiful kit for Infant loss Awareness.
From beautiful Angel bears to candles to booties to soft gentle flowers.
 
Tag I made using my PTU scrap kit and tube bundle.
My Scrap kit and Tube bundle.
 
FTU(Free) Tag Extras.
For personal use only.
Please do not alter these in any way at all.
NO adding name(s) to it either,
To be used as is.
Click on the image to see it full size
and save to your files.
  





Please leave a comment or reaction if you snag any of these,
I do enjoy reading your comments,
Thank you xoxoxo

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment