Tuesday 12 November 2013

Winter Wonderland Timeline snags

Hello to all,hope you are all doing great and enjoying my blog.
I have been playing with one of my scrap kit's again.....
I decided to have a play with own PTU scrap kit "Winter Wonderland",
I ended up making this Facebook Timeline cover  that I rather like,
I have made some matching Freebie snags for you all to enjoy too.

First before the snags a little information about the kit used.
 A winter kit with a feel of Christmas about it.
Winter wonderland really is a wonder,90 beautiful winter themed elements all in large tagger size,from super cute penguins to friendly polar bears to a beautiful lady riding a horse.and even has a frosty winter lake and gorgeous skating victorian children.Brrrrrrrr perfect for all your winter projects.This kit also comes with 6 premade cluster frames as well(See stores for Cluster frame previews)
Find it here at Berry Applicious Store;
http://berryapplicious.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_316&products_id=5884
And Also here at Sensibility Scrapping Store;
http://sensibilityscrapping.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_187&products_id=4979&zenid=95d5ca48ade89392a424ffb67e680783

Timeline cover I made using my new scrap kit.
My PTU scrap kit I used

FTU(Free) Tag Extras.
For personal use only.
Please do not alter these in any way at all.
NO adding name(s) to it either,
To be used as is.
Click on the image to see it full size
and save to your files.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment