Sunday 8 December 2013

Devilish Dezines Festive Frolics CT tag and FREEBIE snags

Hello to all,I CT (Creative Team) for the Designer Devilish Dezines
And this is my CT tag;
Kit used is Festive Frolics by Devilish Dezines found here;

A traditional style Christmas kit interspersed with a few fun elements,
all the elements are easy to work and are of amazing detail and quality
This kit will suit most Christmas and winter tubes too.
also comes with some amazing cluster frames to use.
 
 The tube I have used is by ©misticheskaya Called Christie
and can be found here;
http://picsfordesign.com/en/catalogue/id_107588_christie.pix 
 
Tag I made for the scrap kit designer

Scrap kit I used

Tube that has many layers that I used
 FTU(Free To Use) Tag Extras.
For personal use only.
Please do not alter these in any way at all.
NO adding name(s) to it either,
To be used as is.
Click on the image to see it full size
and save to your files.
Please leave me some "love" by
leaving a comment and/or reaction.
Thank you and enjoy xx
 





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment