Friday 3 January 2014

Tag Show Off,FREEBIE matching snag tags and a NEW scrap kit in stores

*I have a BRAND NEW Scrap-Kit called "Lost Soul" in stores*

Come take a walk on the wild side with this kit you will fulfill your Gothic fantasy side.A really dark scrap kit with plenty of different elements to use from gravestones to old creepy houses,to a dark foreboding lake and a bridge,to flowers to skulls and skeletons and even has a ghost and old cemetery cats to keep watch.
FIND IT IN STORES NOW;
*Berry Applicious Store;
http://berryapplicious.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_316&products_id=6432
*Sensibility Scrapping Store;
http://sensibilityscrapping.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_187&products_id=5383

I have made a tag using my new scrap-kit,
 Tube I have used to compliment the kit is Lake Song by ©Ayca Tanrikulu found here;
http://www.thepspproject.com/designers-artists/ayca-tanrikulu/lake-song-marie
This is an absolutely stunning tube that comes in 3 layers including a close up layer.
 
I have made some tag extras for you all as well,
these are for personal use only,
please do not alter these.
Enjoy xx
.
Tag I have made using my NEW scrap-kit

my new Scrap kit I have used

Tube I used to make my tag with ©Ayca Tanrikulu

FTU(Free To Use) Tag Extras.
For personal use only.
Please do not alter these in any way at all.
NO adding name(s) to it either,
To be used as is.
Click on the image to see it full size
and save to your files.
Please leave me some "love" by
leaving a comment and/or reaction.
Thank you and enjoy xx
 







FTU(Free To Use) Tag Extras.
For personal use only.
Please do not alter these in any way at all.
NO adding name(s) to it either,
To be used as is.
Click on the image to see it full size
and save to your files.
Please leave me some "love" by
leaving a comment and/or reaction.
Thank you and enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment