Sunday 2 February 2014

QP freebie style frame,CT For Kai Kreations Hopping into spring

Hello to all,I CT (Creative Team) for the Designer Kai's Kreations.
I have made a matching Freebie QP type frame for you all to enjoy too.
First before the freebie a little information about the kit used;
Kit used is Hopping Into Spring by Kai Kreations found here;

This is a beautiful kit full of spring with;
56 elements,4 frames and 9 papers
The variety of colors are just perfect for that spring project,
This is a tagger size kit and is personal use only.
I thought the birds in this kit was beautiful,
and the rabbit is simply adorable...
 
QP style frame using a photo of my daughter

PTU Scrap kit I have used
 
I have made 2 QP style frames with a 
blank space for you to place a tube or photo behind.
1 medium size (800 x 800 and 80dpi)
and 2nd is  large size (1744 x 1744, 400dpi)
 You may add copyright mark to it for your photos or tube.
Please do not alter the frame or add any thing to it from a different scrap kit.
(4Shared) (opens in new window)
 
Please leave me some "love" by
leaving a comment and/or reaction.
Thank you and enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment