Friday 18 April 2014

FREEBIE Easter CU4CU/CU4PU/PU OK Template pack

Hello to all,hope you doing great,and enjoying my blog.
Its FREEBIE time!
I have made this CU4CU/CU4PU/PU OK template,
and decided to give it away as a freebie.
Solid Easter Egg and matching frame.
In PNG format and
grey-scale for easy recoloring.
Full Size.
Saved at 300DPI.
No License needed for pu AND CU4PU use.
All copyrights remain to me.
I made this from scratch in psp.
Please do NOT claim as your own work.
Please ensure you read my TOU included in the download

DO NOT share this download or template or samples,
this is a generous freebie I have created,
so please direct those interested to this blog
instead where they can download it.
Download from MediaFire here;
http://www.mediafire.com/download/z3htj3396t60gi6/FwTagsEasterEggTemplates.zip
Download from 4Shared here;

Please leave me some "love" by leaving
a comment or reaction on this post.
Thank you and enjoy xx



 photo Image2_zpsdb371357.png


No comments:

Post a Comment