Monday 8 September 2014

Autumn Greetings Digital greeting Card show off

Hello to all,hope you are doing great.
I have decided to try some thing new,
step out of my comfort zone lol.
I have made a digital greetings card.
I used my own scrap kit "Autumn Garden"
and a CU ok card front template.
You are welcome to snag this card,But...
No adding to the card front,
no adding names and so on.
No removing my credits.
NO Printing the design out,digital use only.
this is simply a digital design that would make
a nice sentiment to send to online friends.
Here is some information about the scrap kit used;
Autumn Garden,a beautiful Autumn themed garden
with adorable animals and gorgeous Autumn garden elements
including mushrooms,horse-chestnuts,Acorns,

Just click on the card and save to your own files.


My PTU Scrap kit that I used.


 photo Image2_zpsdb371357.png


No comments:

Post a Comment