Thursday 11 July 2013

CT Tag for Berry Applicious store and FTU Tag extras,Scrapkit A Gypsy's Revenge

Hello to all,I CT (Creative Team) for the store http://berryapplicious.com/store/
And this is my CT tag.
I have used the  PTU scrap kit  by Jackie's Jewels - A Gypsys Revenge
and the kit can be found here;
 
This kit is meant to be a darker version of a gypsy's life. She's been scorned and is waiting for the perfect time to get her revenge. It has 69 elements and 16 papers.
The Papers included in this kit are stunning and I really enjoyed using this kit.
The Tube I have used to compliment this kit is;
 Gypsy Girl by ©Alex Prihodko at www.picsfordesign.com  
 
For the Scrap kit designer

The scrap kit

FTU(Free) Tag Extras.
For personal use only.
Please do not alter these in way at all.
 











No comments:

Post a Comment